Why Join Us
Location : Selangor – KL Sentral
- Review and verify SOA and check requests.
- Sort, code and match invoices.
- Set invoices up for payment.
- Enter and upload invoices into system.
- Prepare and process payments.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Future Job Assignment from Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Certificate in Accounting or any related fields.
- Knowledge of accounts payable.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of office applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Flexible and willing to work extra hours as and when required.
- Possess own transport.
Candidates interested in this position should send their resume and salary requirements via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.